This page is designed to provide answers to our most asked questions. If your question isn’t listed and you and you would like to speak to one of our International Adoption Counselors (IAC), please feel free to call us at 512-323-9595 or contact us here.

Are the children on your site available for adoption?

How do I know if an agency is Hague Accredited?

We do not live in Texas, can we still work with Great Wall?

How many children does Great Wall place each year?

Does Great Wall work with specific orphanages?

How do we get our 12 hours of the Hague training?

If one parent is 30 and the other parent is 29, when would we be able to send our dossier to China? Do we need to wait until the younger spouse turns 30?

Can we adopt more than one child at a time

Does Great Wall offer a discount if we have adopted from China previously?

What is the general cost of adopting from China?

Can you provide us with a list of home study agencies in our area?

Can we work with a home study agency that is not on your list?

In general, how long does the dossier process take?

What information should be included in the application letter?

Which flights does Great Wall arrange for us?

Can we bring additional family or friends with us to China?

Who will pick us up from the airport when we arrive in China?

How long after we receive our referral will we travel?

If you have any remaining questions, please feel free to give us a call at 512-323-9595 or contact us here.